Friday, July 23, 2010

A follow through day at last

I am back from my vacation dear readers and I seem to have missed quite a rally this week. It "hurts" to see that so many stocks that were on my watchlist have broken through (look no further than PMI - up around 25% since I left it!) but I honestly believe I shall survive. I hope you readers did well this week! The one position that I hadn't sold before leaving - NR - has been up over 15% during this week, so I did benefit a bit from the rally. I also got into MTG at 9 today and added some NR at 7.98 close to the end of the day.

I will be back with posts looking at the week ahead as well as some setups that I find promising for next week. Just give me a little time to get in tune with the markets.

Have a great weekend!

P.S.: The markets are in overbought territory here ;). More on that tomorrow!

P.P.S: Also, look out for a post on "The Art of Setting Stop Loss Points" sometime this weekend. Working on it right now.

No comments: