Monday, April 19, 2010

Tomorrow is a crucial day

Not much to say today dear readers. The markets somewhat recovered from the action on Friday. The bounce was nothing to write home about but at the same time, the bears weren't able to push home the advantage they gained on Friday. The earning reports keeps on coming good but who knows how much of that is already factored in. All this makes tomorrow a crucial day in my point of view. It would be impressive if the bulls could recover all the losses from Friday. Let's wait and watch.

Personally speaking, I did not even bother watching the markets most of the day. I took a small position in SWC close to the end of the day at 16.38. I also like PAL here which behaved impressively even on Friday. In my view, the recent gains in Palladium are not really reflected in the prices of these two stocks yet.

Take care and good luck tomorrow.

No comments: