Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taking a break

So dear readers, as I mentioned in the last post I am at the cross roads in life and have decided that it would be in my best interests to take a short break from trading. Trading, especially where my style of trading where I continuously watch the tape, takes a lot of time. I cannot justify this time I spend on trading to myself when I should be doing much more important things. And this blog takes a considerable bit of my time too. This is the 187th post in less than 4 months! Also, when you have so many other issues weighing on your mind, trading obviously becomes a chore. I sold some of my more volatile positions today and also took a position in gold via NGD, a junior gold miner. If things go according to plan, I see myself back to trading in around 2 weeks. In between, I might show up with some watchlists as well as my thoughts on the market if something interesting happens.

I normally end all my posts by wishing you readers good luck. This time, how about wishing me good luck for a change dear readers? I sure could use some!

I will be back.

6 comments:

Is It Possible said...

Good Luck to you and don't worry just have patience. Things will fall in place...

Will wait for your return with confidence :)

positiontrader said...

Thanks IIP. I appreciate the best wishes and the sentiment.

ppmoore said...

Good luck. I emjoy reading your blog

positiontrader said...

Thanks ppmoore. Its always nice to be appreciated, especially when one is feeling down. Thanks!

I will be back.

Unknown said...

NGD is a very smart position. I've been in it for 3 weeks - you seem to trade as I do, very smart.

kiwigirl

positiontrader said...

"you seem to trade as I do, very smart."

---- If you insist :)