Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Position Update

What a day!!!! And I bled....sort of....Hope you guys had a better day than me.

Actually, I didn't do much today. I seem to have a great gift for picking bottoms. Unfortunately, this gift works only while I am selling a stock!! lol. Now, only if I could make it work while buying a stock too! I got out of WYNN at 67.26 for a loss north of 6%. If you have followed my posts, you know this is relatively a huge loss for me considering the fact that I usually take losses pretty early (see weekly review under label for details of all my trades).

I got into SWC at 13.44, the reason for which can be found here. As you can see, Palladium made a pretty nice comeback today.

I still hold my position in NEP and am pretty comfortable holding it in spite of the losses.

I am pretty pleased with the way my election result pick behaved today and and am still in it.

All in all, I am in a little over 30% cash.

I like the way the markets closed today and will be posting the market indices charts with support and resistance levels later tonight.

No comments: